About Me

My photo
Western North Dakota , United States
My husband, Allen, and I are high school sweet hearts. We started dating Sep.99'- I kind of followed Allen home one day, and never did leave, is Allen's story. November 02' we were engaged, and on November 22,2003 - we were married. Having been married for 6 years in 2009, marked the 5th year we had been trying to start our family. With the referral of a Fertility Specialist from a friend, our IUI attempts ended up being a complete success despite my doubts. We welcomed our sweet little girl, Hayleigh into the world on June 30,2010 at 6:28am after 37wks and 1 day of gestation. She weighed 7lbs 14oz and was 20 in long. We found out that we were Baby #2 on April Fool's Day- a complete surprise! Reid Allen was born 11/13/12 3:24am 9lbs 8.2oz 21", after 38wks 5 days. Our 3rd baby, Eva Jane, was born on April 19, 2015 after suffering a pregnancy loss June of 2014. We are currently anxiously awaiting baby #4 due 2 days before Eva's birthday, so we are having Irish Twins! Our family is so blessed and happy to be growing!

Monday, May 7, 2012

What We've Been Up To....

Hayleigh and My Sister before the Wedding

Hayleigh and her Godfather, Garrett in the pool at the party

Mom and Garrett trying to coax Hayleigh into the pool- she would not take her dress off for anyone, but me

My Sister, My Grandma- turned 90 today, and looks fabulous!, My mom, me, and Hayleigh. Hayleigh would not sit on any one's lap but Grandma Sue's 

Hayleigh and I when we first arrived- Hayleigh had to warm up to all of the people there

My Beautiful Grandma Weidner at her 90th Birthday Party. Hayleigh and I are the only ones who share my Grandma's middle name in our family

Right before Uncle Brad, and Aunt Magen had to leave- Hayleigh and her Uncle Brad

Hayleigh and her Auntie and Uncle

Hayleigh making a face at my sister after she blamed Hayleigh for pulling a whole flower with bulb out of the ground. In all reality, Hayleigh tried to pick it, when Magen tried to help her get it, she ended up pulling the whole thing out of the ground. 

One of my favorites of those two - Hayleigh is soo HAPPY! 
Well, from all of the pictures, you can guess we had a BUSY weekend.

 Friday started off with my sister arriving into town, we all went and ate El Ranch, went to Walmart, and then to Chilly Willy's for ice cream before heading back to my mom's house for Hayleigh to spend the night. I got to enjoy a nice quiet bath that night, but did not sleep well without Hayleigh there. The house is just too quiet, even though she does not make a lot of noise all of the time.

Saturday, Hayleigh "helped" Aunt Magen with the cake Magen was making for her friend's wedding as a gift- it turned out fantastic! She even made the flowers from scratch- gum paste~
Later on that afternoon, Hayleigh and I went ahead home- we were wiped out! We come home, packed a box, and then I realized that I had left the new milk I got for Hayleigh at my mom's house. So, that evening we went into town just for that. We made it almost to town, and Hayleigh fell asleep in her car seat, and would not even wake up once we made it to my mom's. I watched tv with Mom for about 1/2 an hour, eating strawberry pie, then loaded up Hayleigh's new water and sand play table Uncle Brad had picked up for me, along with the rest of the strawberry pie, and loaded Hayleigh back up still asleep, and headed home. I had just pulled into our driveway, when my mom called.... guess what I had forgot??? THE MILK!!  So, I told her we would just make do without it until the next morning.

Sunday, Hayleigh slept in until 9:30am, we got everything rounded up, and headed into my mom's house for breakfast, and to get ready for my Grandma's 90th Birthday Party. We made it to the party just a tad late, got us a table, and visited with family over lunch. I am simply amazed every time my family gets together, just how grown up we all are now. When I was younger, every holiday we all got together, plus everyone had cookouts and parties, and we all spent the night at each other's houses. We was a close family- my cousins were all my friends, and we had a lot of good times. I often think back to those days, and miss them a lot. Now, everyone has grown up, gotten married, had kids of their own, and a few have moved away. It is just funny to watch all of our kids- all close in age- months is all that separates them, play together, and having fun. If you remember when I was pregnant with Hayleigh, there was 6 of us pregnant at the same time, due a month apart from the next. Hayleigh spent her time running around squealing, dragging a handful of balloons behind her, playing with all of her cousins, before getting into the pool. Of course Hayleigh has 5 different bathing suits, but did I remember to bring one? Nope. I guess I just didn't think she would get in at all. At one point of getting out of the pool, and running around, Hayleigh's diaper was sagging soo much the top of her little butt crack was showing. It was then we decided to just put her in the extra pair of shorts without a diaper, I had in the bag. We had quite a time catching up with Aunts and Uncles, and the many cousins. Everyone was giving us well wishes for the move and for the new baby. After the party, I came home to help the people we sold our tv to, pick it up, and get it out of our house, and visited with my sister, and her boyfriend, Brad, before they had to go back home- 2 hours away. They had quite a hoot with Hayleigh, and Hayleigh had a great time playing with them as well. It's sad that they won't get to see her until her 2nd Birthday, the end of June. I realize it is a month and a half away, but, it still is hard since visits won't be as frequent as they have been- making the future visits all that more special. We ended the day by visiting Allen's grandparents for a hour or two, before heading home after an exhausting day. I know they really missed Hayleigh over the weekend too, but it was very important Hayleigh got to spend some time with my mom, her aunt, and uncle, because time left her is running out.

Which all of this brings us to today... A week from today, Allen will be home, helping me get the final things on the moving truck. I imagine we will be spending the night away from the house our last night, since the moving truck will have everything on it. We are planning on leaving next Tuesday morning, bright and early, so we have 2 days to get to our new home, giving us a day to unload the moving truck before it has to be returned. It is hot and humid- too humid to be exact. Hayleigh and I had to run in a sign I had sold on facebook on the garage sale site earlier- I'm trying to get rid of some of the stuff I don't need, or think I will use when we move. We then went to Dairy Queen for lunch, just us two girls, and actually went inside to eat. About halfway through our meal, we were surprised with a couple of our friends, and Hayleigh's friend, Bentley. We all ended up eating together, and visiting. Then it was back to home! I am planning on taking Hayleigh in an hour to Allen's grandparents, for them to watch her while I try to get really serious about packing the rest of this house up. I have a few people stopping out to pick up stuff they have bought, or I am giving out. But, other than that, I have to get really serious about all of this, without over doing it at the same time. Super Mom! I tell you!

In baby news, I am feeling great most of the time. The mornings I really hate, not from getting morning sickness- which I've had very little of, but from sinus drain... SNOT. I HATE IT! No matter what I take before bed, I still am stuffy in the morning, hacking up junk for a half hour. I know I had this same problem when I was pregnant with Hayleigh, and I think honestly, I would rather be throwing up food, than this. I still crave potatoes... but not as bad as it had been. I think it's partially from me not wanting to crave them all of the time. This pregnancy has been different than when I was pregnant with Hayleigh. I'm a lot more mellow this time..most of the time. I haven't got pelvic pain YET... I'm still waiting on that one, but, I am just as emotional this time as I was the last. I don't know a single pregnant lady who didn't experience that one. Hayleigh has been hugging me and kissing on me- really a love bug lately. She has started to really miss me, and she misses her daddy right now, and has expressed it everyday. I think the reason for being soo mellow lately is I realize that it does no good to worry, if I can help it. I have to focus on our family, and getting us together and in one piece moved over 1,000 miles away. Another reason I think I'm more mellow... I kind of know what to expect with pregnancy, and having a baby now, that I'm a seasoned Mama. I got to see a 8wk old baby on Sunday, of my cousin's. He was sooo tiny. We had a nice talk about that. She said that her little girl that is only 6 days older than Hayleigh looked like such a big girl when she first came to the hospital to meet her new little brother. We both agreed that every time you see a baby younger than your youngest, they look soo small, and it is really hard to remember your baby being that small. Kind of scary to think how comfortable I was handling Hayleigh at a day old, and when I hold a month old baby now, it scares the heck out of me, making sure every limb and piece of their body is carefully handed off very slowly to the next person.

I did purchase a Pregnancy/Post Pregnancy Yoga DVD. The moves really seem to help, and are supposed to help out a lot the further along I get. I can get help with back and pelvic pain this time around, and feel better.

Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough, and I'll just have to put everything else in another post. At least this week, I will be 12wks along, and moving out of the first trimester! I'm excited for this- I can really breathe easier after this, and start looking forward to our future appointments with our trial run of doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment