About Me

My photo
Western North Dakota , United States
My husband, Allen, and I are high school sweet hearts. We started dating Sep.99'- I kind of followed Allen home one day, and never did leave, is Allen's story. November 02' we were engaged, and on November 22,2003 - we were married. Having been married for 6 years in 2009, marked the 5th year we had been trying to start our family. With the referral of a Fertility Specialist from a friend, our IUI attempts ended up being a complete success despite my doubts. We welcomed our sweet little girl, Hayleigh into the world on June 30,2010 at 6:28am after 37wks and 1 day of gestation. She weighed 7lbs 14oz and was 20 in long. We found out that we were Baby #2 on April Fool's Day- a complete surprise! Reid Allen was born 11/13/12 3:24am 9lbs 8.2oz 21", after 38wks 5 days. Our 3rd baby, Eva Jane, was born on April 19, 2015 after suffering a pregnancy loss June of 2014. We are currently anxiously awaiting baby #4 due 2 days before Eva's birthday, so we are having Irish Twins! Our family is so blessed and happy to be growing!

Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Official!

Well, this whole relocating thing is now a real reality. Allen made it official today when we faxed his copies of his acceptance letters of employment to Halliburton today. As of now, he is still to be in Williston, ND on March 5th.

So, now that the ball is rolling on that front, we have been house hunting for a place to rent to the point my eyes feel like they are crossed. We know that housing in the area Allen will be in will be next to impossible, so we are looking into around the Shepard/ Billings area for now. We should have a better idea about where we will be living after Allen gets out there, and can actually go around and see the area.

I am now very overwhelmed over the need to start packing up stuff here at home before I procrastinate until the last minute.

As for things going on right now, Hayleigh was sick Friday with the flu. Poor girl! She has been teething- 4 molars coming in all at once, so she has been stuffy, grouchy,not sleeping well, and running a slight fever from that. Add the teething with flu and that equals a mommy ready to pull her hair out. That's is how I felt Friday. I ended up staying home with Hayleigh, so Allen could go and get fingerprinted for his Hazmat endorsement. The whole day, Hayleigh was whinny, crying, running a fever- NOT HAPPY AT ALL. I was giving her medicine around the clock for the fever/pain from the teething, but for the flu- there was not much I could do. We made Jello, and she ate that with some fruit- and had some milk, only to throw it all up 5 times later that afternoon/evening. Not so funny thing when a kid pukes- she would try to run away after throwing up, the dogs tried to go to the puke and eat it, I'm trying to get Hayleigh to stay in one place, and keep the dogs out of the mess. YUCK is all I have to say about that.

Saturday was a better day- just slight fever from teething, and CRANKY. She sure has turned into Ms. Cranky pants. I cannot wait until those teeth finally break through!

Sunday, was spent relaxing, cleaning, cooking, and visiting with friends. We watched part of the superbowl, and that was pretty much it. I couldn't sleep last night, trying to figure out what we would be doing a few months from now- just worrying about everything I possibly could.

One of the very few times Hayleigh was really happy, was when we caught her doing this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment